Friday, September 14, 2007

Something to do

Oh my. Go look at this and see what you can do to help.

I received an email from a friend who has adopted through this organization. Their family has been changed so much by their experience. Even if you feel you have nothing to offer of yourself right now, think about other people you know, and other people they know. Perhaps, if each of us tosses a stone into the pond, the ripples will reach out far enough that some really grand things could happen for these children and their caretakers.

Looking at this site makes me wish I was independently wealthy or something. Seeing those sweet little faces... Well, I'm perfectly busy here and all, but my arms are sort of reaching out involuntarily.

Sigh.

Go look and then share. Perhaps a miracle will come of it.

No comments: