Monday, November 26, 2007

Hi

Happy post-turkey-coma week! Following our feasts, some of us are now officially layered up and ready for hibernation. I wish I were kidding. Q's been sick and easily wakened so I'm making this short--I'll need to be "sleeping fast" tonight, as S says. Just wanted to say that we're back in one piece, everyone had a blast (even snuffly Q), and to ask for prayers for Tuesday, 11/27. Yup, it's another court date. I don't even know what to say, really. I'm just hoping and literally praying that things go as well as they possibly can for the kids, and that there are clear, cool heads all around.

Hope your Monday is lovely--and perhaps somewhat calorie reduced in honor of the late festivities? (snort) Thanks for thinking of me and my brood. Now, go get some lovin' from those precious ones. 'night.

No comments: