Monday, July 02, 2007

Happy July

Eh. Hello. My name is C and I'm suffering from a disease I like to affectionately refer to as: Idon'twannadowhatI'msupposedtobedoing syndrome. Cute, huh?

I should be pulling the rest of the stuff out of the linen closet or sorting stuff out of boxes for our apparently mythical garage sale, but I've hit the wall. I'm tired, my throat is itchy, and everyone, yes everyone but me, is on meds for strep. What kind of odds do you give me?

Yeah. So I'm going to go pick up a scrip for Zithromax and pray that it kicks the green crud in my throat and that I get my energy back overnight--before I have a post-op follow up, Q's Genetics follow-up, piano lessons, and Speech for Q. Gasp. Just thinking about it all is giving me hives. I think I'll log about 140 miles in the poor little Windstar tomorrow.

But hey, it's all good. When was the last time you thanked God for the nice people who pioneered the work in antibiotics? I've done some of that lately. How about saying a prayer for all the people who put in long days doing medical research now? And their families. God bless them.

And you.

Mwaa!

1 comment:

Needleroozer said...

Oh sweetie, I am so sorry you are not feeling well. Take care of yourself as best you can.
Hugs,
LB