Thursday, July 10, 2008

Hope and coffee

We lost another itinerant chicken -- this time to a pit bull. Ugh.

My pinkies are tired from typing and collecting and working on learning plans for the kids for the coming school year.

I am exhausted. Q's been getting up between 5 and 7 lately (still going down between 11:30 and 1). Last night my bedtime was 2:30 -- laundry needed doing/folding/yadda yadda.

I've knocked out a sizeable chunk of computer-based work plus a batch of raspberry freezer jam this evening. Thank you M for a pleasant afternoon and progress. And the coffee. "If you're like me you need hope, coffee, and melody..." (grins)

The boy is quiet now so I'm off. G'night, rest well. Hug your honey.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Holy Moly Woman, you couldn't even have gotten home before 9:30!!! P.M.!!! I can't believe you still typed up the lessons we worked on AND made the raspberry jam AND worked on the computer.

It was wonderful having you and the ducklings over. The cinnamon rolls were delish. I was thinking you would be up all night drinking that coffee. ;-)

Will talk to you when you GET OFF THE PHONE to finish the 8th grade plans.

In the meantime, I'll listen to the music......